1. The patient undergoes leukapheresis to isolate white blood cells.
2. T cells from the patient are expanded and activated in Lion TCR’s GMP cell production center.
3. Genetic material encoding our virus- or cancer-targeting TCR are introduced into the activated T cells by viral transduction or electroporation.
4. The patient’s T cells now express the relevant TCR that target virus-infected or virus-related cancer cells.
5. Following phenotypic and functional validation, the TCR engineered T cells are infused back to the patient.