Name of Position: Senior Research Specialist (Research & Development Team)
Lion TCR is a clinical-stage biotechnological company focused on T cell immunotherapy for cancers and life-threatening infectious diseases. We are dedicated to the development and commercialization of our proprietary novel cancer immunotherapy product designed to harness the power of a patient’s own immune system. Our core immunotherapy technology platform involves developing and commercializing products against viral-related cancers, of which the leading product candidate is against hepatocellular carcinoma and chronic hepatitis B virus infection.
Our headquarters are in Singapore, where we conduct preclinical research and management of clinical trials. We have also built a cGMP production facility in Singapore to support our clinical trials. We are on a rapid growth trajectory with a highly energized and accomplished team and are seeking highly motivated individuals to join us.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join the Research & Development (R&D) Team as a Senior Research Specialist. The Senior Research Specialist will perform preclinical development research work on new products in our discovery pipeline, and carry out clinical sample analysis from our upcoming clinical trials. The R&D team is dynamic and works closely with both academic partners on research collaborations, as well as Lion TCR’s Technology & Manufacturing team and Clinical team to bring our novel cell therapy products to the clinic.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Plan and perform lab research tasks for preclinical development projects and discovery platform projects, including in vitro molecular and cellular assays.
• Perform tasks associated with clinical sample analysis, including blood sample processing and analysis.
• Plan experiments, draft protocols, analyse and organize data, generate reports and communicate progress to team and R&D Director.
• Keep accurate and detailed documentation associated with research activities (e.g. research data, protocols, inventories).
• Contribute to data collation for presentations, written reports, scientific manuscripts etc.
• Contribute ideas for R&D improvements by keeping up with scientific and technology advancements.
• Liaise with Technology & Manufacturing Team, Clinical Team, external vendors and collaborators to ensure smooth transfer of material and information.
• Train and supervise junior staff in lab techniques and projects.
• Maintain research laboratory equipment, inventory and coordinate ordering of supplies.
• Demonstrate flexibility to support other activities within and outside the department.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Life Science/ Biological Science/ Biotechnology/ Bioengineering or related field.
• Must have 3 to 5 years’ experience in cell and molecular biology lab skills, including cell culture and aseptic techniques.
• Previous experience with primary human cell culture, cell-based and molecular assays, immunology assays (e.g. flow cytometry, qPCR, killing assays) is highly preferred.
• Previous experience with clinical samples, viruses, and/or in vivo animal work is a plus.
• Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and willing to work a flexible shift as and when required.
• Strong sense of responsibility, integrity and willingness to learn.
• Able to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com