Name of Position: Senior Research Scientist (Research & Development Team)
Lion TCR is a clinical-stage biotechnological company focused on T cell immunotherapy for cancers and life-threatening infectious diseases. We are dedicated to the development and commercialization of our proprietary novel cancer immunotherapy product designed to harness the power of a patient’s own immune system. Our core immunotherapy technology platform involves developing and commercializing products against viral-related cancers, of which the leading product candidate is against hepatocellular carcinoma and chronic hepatitis B virus infection.
Our headquarters are in Singapore, where we conduct preclinical research and management of clinical trials. We have also built a cGMP production facility in Singapore to support our clinical trials. We are on a rapid growth trajectory with a highly energized and accomplished team and are seeking highly motivated individuals to join us.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join the Research & Development (R&D) Team as a Senior Research Scientist. The Senior Research Scientist will initiate and lead preclinical development projects on new products in our discovery pipeline. The R&D team is dynamic and works closely with both academic partners on research collaborations, as well as Lion TCR’s Technology & Manufacturing team and Clinical & Regulatory team to bring our novel cell therapy products to the clinic.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Contribute to scientific and strategy discussions to achieve R&D and company milestones.
• Plan and lead preclinical development projects and/or discovery platform projects, in order to improve TCR and TCR-T cell products to treat viral infections and viral-related cancers.
• Manage a small team to design, execute and troubleshoot experiments.
• Ensure accurate and detailed documentation associated with research activities (e.g. research data, protocols, inventories).
• Evaluate data and prepare oral presentations, written reports, scientific manuscripts etc.
• Present research data internally and externally.
• Liaise with research collaborators, and internal Lion TCR teams to ensure smooth transfer of material and information.
• Demonstrate flexibility to support other activities within and outside the department.
• Perform other duties related to the work described herein.
• Ph.D. in Biological Science / Biotechnology / Bioengineering related fields.
• Must have at least 3-5 years’ experience in Immunology, Cancer Biology, Infectious Diseases, or Cell Therapy.
• Possess strong laboratory skills and knowledge, particularly in T cell biology, cell-based and molecular assays (e.g. flow cytometry, qPCR).
• Experience in gene editing, next generation sequencing, bioinformatics, immunoprofiling, and/or in vivo animal models is an advantage.
• Have shown ability to propose, plan and execute research projects independently.
• Comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment, with can-do, keen-to-learn attitude.
• Strong sense of responsibility and able to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com