Name of Position: Lab Operations Specialist (Research & Development Team)
Lion TCR is a clinical-stage biotechnological company focused on T cell immunotherapy for cancers and life-threatening infectious diseases. We are dedicated to the development and commercialization of our proprietary novel cancer immunotherapy product designed to harness the power of a patient’s own immune system. Our core immunotherapy technology platform involves developing and commercializing products against viral-related cancers, of which the leading product candidate is against hepatocellular carcinoma and chronic hepatitis B virus infection.
Our headquarters are in Singapore, where we conduct preclinical research and management of clinical trials. We have also built a cGMP production facility in Singapore to support our clinical trials. We are on a rapid growth trajectory with a highly energized and accomplished team and are seeking highly motivated individuals to join us.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join the Research & Development (R&D) Team as a Lab Operations Specialist. The Lab Operations Specialist will manage research lab operations and process clinical samples from our upcoming clinical trials. He/she will also have the opportunity to support preclinical development research work on new products. The R&D team is dynamic and works closely with both academic partners on research collaborations, as well as Lion TCR’s Technology & Manufacturing team and Clinical team to bring our novel cell therapy products to the clinic.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Manage research lab operations, including maintaining inventory of lab reagents & consumables, and being in-charge of coordinating research lab & office purchases and lab equipment maintenance.
• Coordinate research lab administrative tasks, including Health & Safety and training documentation.
• Perform tasks associated with clinical sample analysis, including blood sample receipt, processing, storage, logging, and liaising with company scientists, collaborators and vendors for analysis.
• Support lab research tasks for preclinical development projects (R&D team), and process development projects (Technology team), e.g. cell culture, molecular and cellular assays.
• Keep accurate and detailed documentation associated with lab operations, clinical samples and research activities (e.g. inventories, sample processing records, research data).
• Liaise with internal teams, external vendors and collaborators to ensure smooth transfer of information and materials.
• Demonstrate flexibility to support other activities within and outside the department.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Life Science/ Biological Science/ Biotechnology/ Bioengineering or related field.
• Must have 1 to 2 years’ working experience in basic cell and molecular biology lab skills, including aseptic techniques and general lab operations.
• Previous experience with clinical samples (especially blood, or virus-infected) is highly preferred.
• Previous experience with primary human cell culture, cell-based and molecular assays, immunology assays (e.g. flow cytometry, qPCR, killing assays) is a plus.
• Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and willing to work a flexible shift as and when required.
• Strong sense of responsibility, integrity and willingness to learn.
• Able to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org